Feed Additives 2018
Strategy • Knowledge • Networking
Feed Additives 2018 is the most important annual gathering for leading feed additives producers, traders and users.
Created by the team behind Feedinfo News Service, the conference helps senior managers, purchasers and nutritionists understand the factors that will impact the feed value chain, from global economic trends and trading conditions, to potential disruptors and the latest scientific advancements.
What’s new for 2018?
- BETTER CONTENT: Topics that inspire and engage, giving you practical guidance for improving your business
- INDEPENDENT SPEAKERS: Don’t get trapped in an echo chamber; have your views challenged (or re-affirmed!) by people with a different perspective
- MORE ADDITIVES CUSTOMERS: More feed additives users represented on-stage as speakers and in the audience thanks to subsidised ticket prices
- INCREASED NETWORKING TIME: Your ticket includes access to over 15 hours of networking with industry leaders, including the pre-event drinks and Feed Additives Party
- CPD ACCREDITED: The conference has been independently verified by the Continuing Professional Development body; attendance counts towards your training and personal development
Join us on September 26-28 at the Hotel Okura in Amsterdam for three days of relationship building, business-critical content, high-level speakers and exciting networking opportunities in a relaxed and luxurious environment you won’t find at an expo.
Brought to you by
Benefits of attending
Save time and money by meeting hundreds of industry professionals in one place
Meet senior business leaders you can’t normally access walking around expos
The event size and conference format makes it easy to discover and meet new companies and potential business partners
Event technology and app helps connect attendees to set up meetings before the event, maximising return on investment from the conference
Hear from top speakers who don’t speak anywhere else, sharing insight and new ideas for your business