The Feedinfo News Service team is proud to announce our first regional event for the specialty feed ingredients sector in the Americas.
Featuring internationally-renowned speakers and local experts, Feed Additives Americas 2018 will offer unbiased opinions giving delegates an accurate picture of the industry and the chance to meet new people and explore new opportunities in North, Central and South America.
Topics to be addressed include:
- How additives users across the region view speciality feed ingredients
- Political developments that could impact agricultural businesses
- Key issues regarding product registration as part of our regulation panel and new policies being implemented
- Opinions from the biggest players in the North, Central and South Americas sectors as part of the Feed Additives Leaders Panel
- An integrators panel will allow attendees to gain insight into the challenges of the antibiotic legislation in the US and other challenges feed additives users face
Shannon Behary, Editor, Feedinfo News Service, who will be speaking at the event said: “The Americas are absolutely integral to the feed industry. They house titans in grain and meat exports, generate world-leading scientific research, and inspire consumer trends that will influence how meat is produced for years to come. You cannot afford to be uninformed about this part of the world. I’m looking forward to speaking with and learning from the experts in the political and business landscapes of North and South America at the Feed Additives Americas event.”
Olympia Theocharous, Head of Event Content for the Feed Additives conferences globally commented: “To design the event we consulted with representatives from the feed additives, premix, compound feed and integrator industries from North, Central and South America. This has meant our programme truly meets the needs of the sector and addresses challenges faced by stakeholders throughout the specialty feed ingredients value chain.”