Feed Additives 2018
Strategy • Knowledge • Networking
About the event
Feedinfo News Service is delighted to announce that Feed Additives 2018; the international event for the specialty feed ingredients sector, is back for a second year.
Following on from the success of our sell-out launch event – Feed Additives 2017 which brought together over 450 stakeholders from the specialty feed ingredients value chain, we are aiming to be bigger and better in 2018.
Join us from the 26th – 28th September at the Okura Hotel in Amsterdam for three days of relationship building, business-critical content, high-level speakers and exciting networking opportunities with leading feed additives producers, buyers and users.
This year you can join us for the following:
- Three days of content including two days of streamed content so you can join to the sessions most relevant to your role
- All-inclusive networking opportunities included in your ticket price
- Even more independent speakers from universities, associations and other parts of the value chain as well leaders of industry
- Discussions addressing topics throughout the value chain to give you the full picture of factors currently impacting the industry and to attract a dynamic and diverse audience
- The return of the popular Feed Additives event app to book meetings and ensure easy networking and our question asking tool Slido, to create a truly interactive event
Brought to you by
Benefits of attending
Save time and money by meeting hundreds of industry professionals in one place
Meet senior business leaders you can’t normally access walking around expos
The event size and conference format makes it easy to discover and meet new companies and potential business partners
Event technology and app helps connect attendees to set up meetings before the event, maximising return on investment from the conference
Hear from top speakers who don’t speak anywhere else, sharing insight and new ideas for your business