Feed Additives events are run by AgriBriefing Limited (we, us, our) and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07931457 and have our registered office at Dean Bradley House, 52 Horseferry Road, London, England, SW1P 2AF. For the purposes of this policy, we are the data controller of personal data provided to us.
We are a UK company specialising in providing information services including news, analysis, data, pricing, insight and market intelligence to agribusiness professionals across the globe.
This policy sets out how we do this and applies the use of your personal data that you disclose to us by registering to attend our Feed Additives event, referred to throughout this statement as the “Event”.
How we collect your information
We collect the personal data you have provided to us by filling in the form on our website www.feedadditives-global.com.
We may also collect some technical information about how you use our Site, for example, the type of device you are using, your operating system, IP address, uniform resource locator (URL), clickstream and length of visit.
How we use the information you provide
We will use your personal information:
- to administer your attendance to the Event, on the basis that the use of your personal data for this purpose will be necessary provide you with instructions and details about the Event; and
- To provide you with news and updates from time to time about our services; and
- where you have agreed that we may do so, we will also pass your information on to our Event sponsors and exhibitors, who will send you information about their products and services by email/post/text/phone.
If at any point in the future you do not wish to receive any news and updates from us or our partners, you can unsubscribe from either marketing list at any time by following the steps below.
To unsubscribe from any AgriBriefing communications using the link on the e-mail we send you or by emailing us at email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from our partners by writing to them directly.
We will not use your information for any purposes except those listed in this policy without letting you know and getting your permission, if necessary, first.
Who do we share your information with?
We will not disclose your information to any third parties without your consent, except where:
- it is necessary to enable any of our staff, employees, agents, contractors, suppliers or commercial partners to provide a service to us or to perform a function on our behalf;
- we have a legal obligation to disclose your information (for example, if a court orders us to); or
- there is a sale or purchase of any business assets, or where AgriBriefing or any of its group companies are being acquired by a third party.
Where we use third parties as described above to process your personal information, we will ensure that they have adequate security measures in place to safeguard your personal information.
For how long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information for 36 months for the purposes for which it was collected or for any period for which we are required to keep personal information to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements, or until you ask us to delete your personal information.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. These include the right to:
- find out how we process your personal information;
- request that your personal information is corrected if you believe it is incorrect or inaccurate;
- obtain restriction on our, or object to, processing of your personal information;
- ask us not to process your personal information for our own marketing purposes; and
- obtain a copy of your personal information which we hold about you. We will take steps to verify your identity before responding to your request and will respond as soon as possible and in any event within a month.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights or find out more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any complaints about the way we use your personal information please contact us at email@example.com and we will try to resolve the issue. If we cannot resolve any issue, you have the right to complain to the data protection authority in your country (the Information Commissioner in the UK). If you need more information about how to contact your local data protection authority please let us know.
Please read this policy carefully and if you have any questions, concerns or comments about this policy or specifically, how we might use your personal information please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.